1. Campaigning to ensure that the library continues as part of a community space, run by volunteers, with the building being opened up to use by local Clifton associations and clubs;
2. Promoting Clifton business (for continuing local employment, shops and services);
3. improving rubbish collection so that recycling is handled efficiently and residents are not overwhelmed by storage bins;
4. Fostering even better relations with students, involving them more in the community;
5. Maintaining and enhancing the ward’s green spaces;
6. Using the planning process sensibly both to protect and improve the local environment
7. Ensuring sensible implementation of the RPZ.